Monday, March 17, 2008

Inexcusable Insights

In our political party system, we foster a habit of establishing two types of politicians. One could be called the running duck. This one will focus all time, energy and money to get into and stay in office. The second one is the ultimate end product of the system, the lame duck. 01/05/08

Understanding God and eternity was much simpler in a finite universe. 01/13/08

" It is not a good idea to drink. It is not a good idea to get high on dope. It is not a good idea to tease a man eating tiger." Sam Singer San Francisco Zoo Jan 08

A couple of thots today. One is that I realize that I am not the same person that I remember I was when I was 30. I don't even know if I'd like that guy. He seems like a stranger now. Another is that I have reached that age where I have to worry about getting a heart attack if I shovel snow, I start thinking about what it is I'm gonna catch, if anything that is gonna do me in. Cancer, accident or is my liver gonna get me? Huh. Too much to think about tonight. Sometime, it just ain't worth the 'what-ifs'. 03-10-08

The one disturbing thing about a woman having a bikini wax is that you can never tell if a woman is a true redhead. March 17, 2008

No comments: