Saturday, September 15, 2012

Silly Season and Sick of It

      The politics have gotten to me.  For the last 3 weeks or so, I have been totally fed up with the news and how dirty this year is. I have never seen it this dirty before, and  I have seen it get pretty dirty before.
       Even Facebook has gotten so partisan it is not fun anymore. People that I thought were my friends put things up that are totally offensive ideologically. I never thought I could be at odds with so many people on so many levels. It used to be Republican or Democrat, not is is Libertarian, Totaltarian, Sectarian, Hate-tarian, and anything else you can hook a label to.
        I feel if I need to create some sort of political know-it-all form of blog just to stay on top of shit.
I'll be back after I have considered my options. Currently I have two choices. Lobotomy or suicide.

No comments: