He may be mad, but there's method in his madness. There nearly always is method in madness. It's what drives men mad, being methodical.
G. K. Chesterton, The Fad of the Fisherman (1922)English author & mystery novelist (1874 - 1936)
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), "On Reading and Writing"
Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
- The Voices of Gods
- Bud Lite!
- Replay - Amazing Animated Short Film
- PMS (Re-posted)
- Food In Liquid Form
- Politics Explained
- Hard Times Optical Illusion
- Yippie Aye Kai Yay it is a Cowgirl!!!
- Some Observations By Great People
- Whos on First
- New Items. I found how to do video implants
- My Old Man . . The Chicken Plucker
- Sukiyaki is not Raw Fish!
- ▼ June (14)