Anheuser-Bush's Malt-NutrineStarting in the late 1800s, many breweries produced "food tonics," malt beverages containing around 2% alcohol that were promoted as "food in liquid form," aiding in digestion, increasing appetite and aiding in sleep. "A boon to nursing mothers."
- The Voices of Gods
- Bud Lite!
- Replay - Amazing Animated Short Film
- PMS (Re-posted)
- Food In Liquid Form
- Politics Explained
- Hard Times Optical Illusion
- Yippie Aye Kai Yay it is a Cowgirl!!!
- Some Observations By Great People
- Whos on First
- New Items. I found how to do video implants
- My Old Man . . The Chicken Plucker
- Sukiyaki is not Raw Fish!
- ▼ June (14)