Kyu Sakamoto had a hit in 1961. It was called "Sukiyaki" because it was the only word in Japanese that Americans would relate to in regards to Japan. It became #1. In 1985 on August 12, he was on a jet that crashed in Southern Japan. Sayonara and Kanpai!
- The Voices of Gods
- Bud Lite!
- Replay - Amazing Animated Short Film
- PMS (Re-posted)
- Food In Liquid Form
- Politics Explained
- Hard Times Optical Illusion
- Yippie Aye Kai Yay it is a Cowgirl!!!
- Some Observations By Great People
- Whos on First
- New Items. I found how to do video implants
- My Old Man . . The Chicken Plucker
- Sukiyaki is not Raw Fish!
- ▼ June (14)